Week 2: Pictures

9.20.2008

Hello friends,
I have a better internet connection now so am adding pictures from Kibera slum, the archeological site visit in the Great Rift Valley, and some bo-jazz in between. So, without further adu:



-If you would like to pause just put your mouse over the middle at the bottom of the picture.
-If you would like to see the pictures bigger, then put your mouse over the bottom left corner and click on "Pictures Week Two" when it pops up. You'll be taken to another page where you can see the pictures bigger. Word.

Let me know if you have any questions and please comment. I am quite proud of a few of the pictures. Have a great day! Kwaherini (Swahili for goodbye to a bunch of people).
Sincerely,
RTQ

Posted by RTQ at 1:59 PM  
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Awesome pics, Roberto! I'm so excited about your YAV year!!

Jason said...
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 5:41:00 PM GMT+3  

I think you win on cool animals.

bcdees47 said...
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at 6:23:00 PM GMT+3  

Joseph wonders if you are ministering to animals. Great pics! We miss you.
LRW

Anonymous said...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 12:31:00 AM GMT+3  

Jason, thank you for all your encouragement and keeping up with my blog. It means a lot and I look forward to singing Dave with you in a year.

Brian, yes, yes I do.

LRW, your comments from Joseph make me laugh out loud to where people in the internet cafe look at me like I am crazy. It's worth it. Thank you and please keep telling me Joseph's thoughts. Give everyone my love please!

RTQ

RTQ said...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 5:45:00 PM GMT+3  

Hi Robert - I have been enjoying your blog and your pictures. Your update came at a good time as I am working on the newsletter.

Take care!
Much love

Anonymous said...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 11:00:00 PM GMT+3  

The pictures were great! My mom would be so jealous that you went to an archeological site. Did you know she was a geologist and used to go on dinosaur digs?

John and Wendy said...
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 8:42:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment