Fundraising (Updated)

7.23.2008



If you would like to help me pay off my immunizations then please EITHER:

  1. Click the "Donate" button on the right side column of this blog to give through PayPal
     OR

     2.  Send checks made out to "Robert Quiring" to:
Robert Quiring
2525 E. Vancouver
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
        and my mother will deposit them into my account.

My Vaccinations:
$75 - Office Visit Extended w/ Assessment
$150 + $9 for "Vaccine Administration" - Hep A & B - Shot #1
$150 + $9 for "Vaccine Administration" - Hep A & B - Shot #2
$150 + $9 for "Vaccine Administration" - Hep A & B - Shot #3
$80 - Typhoid
$60 - Polio
$75 - Combination Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis

$767 - Total

I used Passport Health of Austin.  There phone number is (512)459-0672.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions by clicking here! Have a great day!
Sincerely,
RTQ

Funds Report:
1. H - $50
2. R - $50
3. M - $125
4. P - $25
5. F - $20
6. D - $50
7. S - $100
8. D - $50
9. B - $100

Total Raised: $570
















Old Post titled Blogging:

Over the past week, I have really gotten into blogging (or the notion of blogging). As one friend said to me today, so you warped back ten years. I really enjoyed the late nineties so that's not too bad.

So far, I am pretty entertaining in retrospect (key word: retrospect). I am very computer savvy so it is really entertaining/frustrating when I cannot figure out how to do simple tasks or what the terminology is. Still working on fully understanding what a feed is. Any who, I am currently spending my free-time during the day thinking of new and innovative ways to fix up my blog which nobody really knows about yet. It took me 2 weeks to finally settle on a domain name and the name I finally settled on came to me the night before I bought it.

The best way I can possibly describe my current blogging feelings is by comparing them to when you first start to date somebody and in the euphoric stage. I spend my days daydreaming about it, I don't really understand it, and I am very overly enthusiastic about things that might happen, but haven't happened yet. Yep, sounds about right. Well, maybe I will calm down in the next few weeks before I start spreading the word to the masses; thus, hopefully having a better understanding of what I am doing and why I am doing it.

So without further adieu, Brian and dad, thanks for reading.

RTQ

Posted by RTQ at 7:20 AM  
Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

But of course!

bcdees47 said...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 5:43:00 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment