THANK YOU for helping me pay off my immunization debt!

1.14.2009

I have officially raised the money to pay off my immunization debt!  I want to thank each person who donated to help me! 

Thank you!
Robert

Here is a testimonial that I received that made me chuckle so I wanted to share it with you all:

Are you considering giving to Robert's immunization fund, but haven't yet clicked on that "Paypal" icon?
 
Please consider our case.  My wife and I made a gift to Robert's immunization fund several months ago and ever since then, Robert has not caught a single disease for which he was immunized, AND NEITHER HAVE WE!  In fact, we have both been amazingly healthy the past few months as all the stingy folks around us have caught the winter crud.
 
So, go ahead and click on that Paypal icon.  It's good for you!

Posted by RTQ at 9:27 PM  
Bookmark and Share
blog comments powered by Disqus