rtqblog 2.0

10.22.2008

So, Monday was Kenyatta day (Kenyatta was the first President of Kenya in 1963) which is a Holiday so everyone had the day off.  My computer nerdiness had not had a good outlet in quite some time, so you are now perusing the result, rtqblog 2point0h. 
Your reaction should look like this:



What’s changed?  Well, not much in terms of the literal blog (other than it's wider), but changed the template, added a multi-picture header, and I’ve added a lot widgets to the right side with which to play.  A Fundraising Update with the YAV icon below which you can click on to watch the fundraising update video I made.  A Google Search Bar which you can use just like google.com to google anything and if you do it helps me out.  Some Google Ads which help me as well.  Click here to read about the Google Adsense program.  Feedburner/Subscribe Via E-mail is a place to enter your e-mail address to receive updates every time I add a blog post, I believe I am going to start posting more than once a week, but still only send out the e-mail reminders once a week, so if you want to be up to date please enter your e-mail address.  There is also a FeedBurner counter on the bottom which tells you how many people are subscribed to my blog via Feedburner.  Live Traffic is a service that tells everyone who has visited the site and displays a flag of the country in which they are.  Ads by Amazon also helps me out.  I have added Quotes, www..., I'm Currently Reading, and some other bo-jazz.  Please peruse and let me know if you have any questions or anything doesn't work via e-mail by clicking here.  Thanks.
RTQ

Posted by RTQ at 2:03 PM  
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

lookin' good

shyla said...
Monday, October 27, 2008 at 9:10:00 PM GMT+3  

Very impressive, unfortunately I never saw your blog 1.0, but good job anyways.

John and Wendy said...
Friday, November 21, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment